fredag 30. mai 2008

FRIDAY SKETCHERS CHALLENGE 4




Denne uka er det jeg som har laget skissen og slik ble den!
Kortet er laget med stempel fra Hanglar & stanglar sin vår og sommer pakke. Gargelagt med copics. papirer fra BasicGrey. Blader laget med Quickutz " leaf "

This week its me hosting the friday sketchers challenge. and this is how it looks. Hope you like it?
The card is made with a Hanglar & Stanglar stamp from the spring / summer pack. Colored with copics. The paper are from BasicGrey. The leaf is made with Quickutz.

27 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Beautiful card Heidi. I love your new stamp and you have coloured so well with your copics. Thanks for a great sketch, it was fabulous to do.

Hugs

Carole :D

Unknown sa...

oh what a funny and so lovely card ... these soft colours are really wonderful.
hugs, bea

MichelleO sa...

This is just a simply sweet layout. Love the keys in her hand! And the straps on the edge of the image. Wonderful and I can't wait to have a go at the sketch!
HUGS
MichelleO

Nikki Fairbairn sa...

This is gorgeous Heidi. I love this sweet stamp and you have coloured it so beautifully. I look forward to joining in your challenge and using your great sketch. Have a great weekend. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Murielle sa...

I love your card Heidi!!!
Beautiful colors and buttons love.
love my friend.

Camilla sa...

Så flott skisse, den skal jeg jammen prøve meg på!!:) Og kortet ditt er nydelig! Du har dreisen på copics, kjempefine farger! God helg til deg:) Klem fra Camilla.

Dawny P sa...

Oh what a lovely card Heidi - those colours are great. I am going to have a go at the Friday sketchers so will post something there later.

I just found your beautiful blog through Nikki and Zoe and it is just wonderful. I am going to put a link from my blog to here if that's ok and I will keep popping back to see what new. Hugs, Dawny xx

Nixe-Moni sa...

Wow Heidi, this is so adorable and cute. Love the colours and that sooo sweet stamp :)
Hugs, Moni
P.S. Your sketch is great. I´m looking forward to joining in your challenge ...

Lia sa...

hi Heidi,
I just love your card and the challenge is great, the stamp is beautiful, I love them
Big hug from Lia

The Rubber Maid sa...

What an adorable card. Love the sage green color on it. Happy weekend. Pat

CraftyC sa...

Gorgeous card, love the papers!
Clairexx

Hanne sa...

Ååå, Heidi, du er så superflink asså!!!!!!! Denne skissa var virkelig flott! Jeg skal bruke den på et bryllupskort jeg har fått bestilling på :)

Og så hadde du jammen laget et nydelig kort med den også! Flotte farger og ditto fargelagt. Flinka!! Er stolt av deg, jeg!

Her har det gått i hundreogti i dag, men jeg skal få tagget videre i morra :)

Nattaklem og god helg, vennen min.
- og de ungene dine blir nå bare søtere og søtere *sukk*

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

Hi heid, Such a pretty card and I love the colour scheme and of course your cute new stamp. Have a great weekend,
your friend
Claudia

Donalda sa...

Oh I just love this, the colors are just gorgeous !!!

Anonym sa...

thks for this sketch Heidi. I did it for my first "step" on Friday Sketchers". Your's very beautiful. I love it!

craftyb sa...

Great sketch Heidi...I'm definitely going to try it this week! I love your card....the new H/S are great...I thought your paper looked like MME range though...i'm slipping! bx

PS I love martine's new photo on your sidebar...fab!

Anonym sa...

Heidi that card is beautiful!!love the colors

MJ

Heike's Creativeplace sa...

Wow, this is Stunning. Absolut perfect Work, i'm always enthusiastic........

Zoe sa...

Hello Heidi, Please visit my blog I have a message for you. love Zoe x

tracie sa...

fabulous card Heidi, I loved this sketch. The stamp is soooo cute - I love it :-)x
Hope your having a good weekend x

Alina sa...

Beatiful card , Heidi and again one of those cute stamps , which I like so much ! regards from Holland .

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten sa...

Beautiful card!! Love it. The new Hanglar image looks great. Love the little keys! Great work with the copics. I bought the tria markers (the are alike the copics) but did not have time to try them yet ;-(

Lim sa...

Another lovely card Heidi. Love the color combination and the layout.
Hugs,
Lim

Anonym sa...

This is so cute!! I love your image and the colors are beautiful!!

Tina sa...

Heidi what a little cutie, she reminds me of the toread kids in this image.... your card is stunning as always... Big Crafty Hugs Tina x

Ruth sa...

Kjempefin skisse og kort! :)

Ila sa...

Love this Gorgeous card!!!