I got this beautiful card and some wonderful images in the mail from Michelle today.
And the card is SO stunning in real life and Michelle have colored it so beautiful. I just love it Michelle. And I cant wait to color the images. Thank you so much sweaty
4 kommentarer:
What a fabulous card from Michelle....beautiful, enjoy your images Heidi!
Hugs
Carole x
Oh what a beautiful card from Michelle Heidi.. just gorgeous, Hugs, Nikki x
OH You are soooo welcome! I am glad they arrived safely! No worries about sending mine... lord knows I have plenty I can play with.. wink wink
You asked how I colored her, she is done with my Copics and I believe Sakura Glaze pens and white gel pen. I think... I have slept since I made it though ;-)
HUGS
MichelleO
WAW...Heidi your card is marvellous!!
I love colours and details.
You have coloured it perfectly.
Hugs, Mumur
Legg inn en kommentar