søndag 4. januar 2009

Thank you Tina

My dear friend Tina sent me this gifts-and they are so beautiful.
She have made this scrapbooking page for Martine and its so stunning. All that work just for us-I almost cry hen i opened it.
Tine is so kind and sweet and are always thinking about other people.

She also made us this beautiful Christmas card - its so special

And look what she also made for me- this box with a LOT of things to use on my cards!
You cant believe all the wonderful things she have put inside.



Thank you again Tina.
You really are my sunshine

14 kommentarer:

Nikki Fairbairn sa...

What a wonderful gift from Tina.. she is such a sweet lady. I just love your sunshine page and your little one looks such a princess. Love all the other beautiful cards you received too, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Unknown sa...

Godt Nytt År!

Så heldig du er da! Masse nydelig du hadde fått!

klem,
Jorunn

Rach sa...

beautiful gifts hiedi. Hugs rachxx

Tina sa...

Hello my Friend, i am so very happy i made you smile with these things, i always think if you make someone smile then you smile more yourself..... Love & Hugs Tina xxx

Kelly Schelske sa...

What a fabulous gift Heidi and so beautiful both the scrapbook page and the card and of course the goodies for you!!

Hugs, Kelly

Rita sa...

Her var det masse fint, heldige du :o) Jammen hadde du fått masse fine julekort i år. Sånn går det når en er så snill gjennom et helt år ;o)

Ha en strålende uke som kommer. Har på følelsen at den blir laaaaang. Så det er bare å kaste seg ut i den.

Klem fra Rita

MichelleO sa...

What a wonderful scrapbook page, but she is an adorble subject to work with too!


I am so sad your card has not made it there... that is two that have not arrived. I hope they were not lost. Yes your arrived, I thought I commented and thanked you... oops may have forgot with all the craziness, as it arrived the day before Christmas... just beautiful!
I do hope it arrives, if not I can remake and send another one-
HUGS
MichelleO

Victoria sa...

wow that is a stunning gift and you deserve it she has done justice to your little princess x

Inger Marie sa...

Godt nyttår Heidi!
Så mye fint du har fått, kjempe heldig har du vært.
Ha en fin ny uke
God klem

Tonje sa...

Heldiggrisen du! Så mye flott du har fått, jeg skjønner godt at du blir rørt. Det glasset med pyntet lokk og masse stæsj oppi var jo en kjempeherlig ide for å gi bort!

Nixe-Moni sa...

Wow Heidi, what a wonderful gift you received from lovely Tina :o)
Hugs
Moni

Lim sa...

Beautiful scrap booking page. I love Martine face, she's always happy...And Tina is right, she is like a sunshine!!

Beautiful card!

Hugs,
LIM

Dawn sa...

How wonderful to get these gifts Heidi!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten sa...

Great gifts, wunderful to have a friend like that!!! Enjoy!! Love,
jacqueline