
I am so happy to tell that I am now a DT member for Bearly mine Designs
Here you can find beautiful backing papers in wonderful colors.
You can now preorder the new cd and she is also offering a free one to a lucky person on her blog. Go take a look.

I will be working with Marlene , Malin ,Claire and Donna They are all so talented and make wonderful creations.
The card under is made with papers from Bearly mine Designs
13 kommentarer:
Gratulerer så masse, Heidi!! Du får det til :o) Gleder meg til å følge deg også her, lykke til!!
Klem fra Rita
Gratulera så masse :)
Gleder meg til å se hva du lager etter hvert.
God klem
Stort Grattis! Det är du värd! Skall bli så kul att se vad du skapar. Kram - Anki
Hi Heidi :D,
Congrats with your DT membership!! :-) You always make lovely and beautiful cards, so I think you really deserve it. Hope you will have a lot of fun designing and I hope to see some of your creations soon :D. I will defenitely stay tuned ;-).
Hugs, Leonie.
WOW!!!
Gratulerer!!!
Så lekkert papir då, har aldri hørt om de før eg... *rødme*
Blir spennende å følge med!
klem,
Jorunn
Wonderful news Heidi, many congratulations.
Hugs
Carole x
Hipp Hurra Heidi!
Så spennende! Dette fortjener du;)
Håper Martine er frisk snart!
Og god helg!!
Klem fra Kristine;)
Yaaay - Well Done Heidi - had a wee check of the blog - the papers look great!
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Dawn
xx
Ohhh Sweetie well done, you really do deserve it.. i am so happy for you.. those papers look so yummy ... congratulations.. hope you are all feeling so much better.. Big Big Hugs Tina xoxoxo
Congrats Heidi, how very exciting!!
Hugs, Kelly
How did I miss this! WOW doing the happy dance for ya!!! Congrats!
HUGS
MichelleO
Gratulerer kjempemye Heide! Og tusen takk for søte kommentarer i bloggen min som får meg til å gråte og smile samtidig! Du er skjønn! Jeg har gitt deg en award som ligger i bloggen min! klem
Congratulations Heidi!! Your creations are Gorgeous!! ...and these papers are lovely!!..Hugs, Ila
Legg inn en kommentar