I can not believe it is Henrik's 11 birthday today
Where did the time go?
In this picture he is only 6 years and proud big brother to Martine.
Today we are going to have a big dinner party for him with the family and some friends
And like always is the sun shining for him on his birthday
A big thank you to Nikki for sending him the moust beautiful birthday card - it arrive today and made him so happy.
11 kommentarer:
many birthday wishes for Henrik, I can't believe that time flies, our eldest son have over 2 month his 11th birthday
hugs Lia
Herlig bilde av barna!:-)
Gratulerer med 11 års dagen til Henrik:-) Håper dere har en kjempekoselig dag isammens under feiringen.
Klem,
Astrid
Hei vennen,og tusen takk for kjempekoselig kommentar! :) For et søtt bilde av de to, og GRATULERER så masse med dagen til Henrik! Kos dere masse i dag! :)
Klem fra meg
Happy Birthday Henrik!! I hope you have a fabulous day!
Hugs, Kelly
Happy Birthday Henrik!
Hope he's having a fabulous day Heidi.
What a gorgeous picture of your children.
Big Hugs
Carole x
Så nydelig bilde av ungene dine Heidi! Er det ikke rart hvor fort disse ungene gror til? Vi er jo like unge! Gratulerer til Henrik!!
Happy Birthday Henrik, I hope you had a wonderful dinner party with your friends and family. I love the gorgeous photo Heidi, have a great Sunday, Love and Hugs, Nikki x
Hipp hipp også for Henrik!!
Håper dere har kost dere masse sammen i dag!
Fortsatt god helg,
klem
Happy Birthday Henrik :o)
Hope you had a wonderful day!!
What a gorgeous photo of your two cuties, Heidi!
Hugs
Moni
your children are beautiful
such a wonderful blessing to be a mom.
hugs
Beverly
Grattis i efterskott Henrik!!!!!
Här är allt bara bra.
Kram Sinikka
Legg inn en kommentar