WOW!! These are all darling..You have one lucky friend..Hugs, Linda
Dom är mycket färg glada. Mottageren kommer att bli mycket glad.Kram Sinikka
oh heidi these are so adorable!!xoxo BA
They are cute. great coloring. I have a few but still looking for a source who will buy them for me..I wish they would be available in the US.Kathy
Looks lovely :)).Your friend is very lucky to have you as a friend :)).Hugs Monique
Hei! Selger du disse også i pakker?? Er veldig intressert i så fall!Hilsen Elisabeth
Legg inn en kommentar
6 kommentarer:
WOW!! These are all darling..You have one lucky friend..
Hugs, Linda
Dom är mycket färg glada. Mottageren kommer att bli mycket glad.
Kram Sinikka
oh heidi these are so adorable!!
xoxo BA
They are cute. great coloring. I have a few but still looking for a source who will buy them for me..I wish they would be available in the US.
Kathy
Looks lovely :)).
Your friend is very lucky to have you as a friend :)).
Hugs Monique
Hei! Selger du disse også i pakker?? Er veldig intressert i så fall!
Hilsen Elisabeth
Legg inn en kommentar