this is so beautiful I miss you so much my friend, thoughts are with you especially after hearing the horrific news from your country over the weekend, thoughts and prayers are with your nation. much love xxxxxx
Hi Heidi, you card is absolutely gorgeous!!! I adore the colors and details. (It's horrible what happened, we thought of you in France.) I hope you are well. Have a nice week. Big hugs, Murielle
6 kommentarer:
Nydelig kort Heidi :)
Herlig motiv og flotte farger:)
Håper alt er bra med deg.
God klem fra Inger Marie
So beautiful card Heidi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
what a nice card you have made, The colors and image are beautiful.
thanks for joining us at TOMIC
good luck
hugs from the Netherlands,
Neline
Your card is fabulous!!
xoxo doris
this is so beautiful I miss you so much my friend, thoughts are with you especially after hearing the horrific news from your country over the weekend, thoughts and prayers are with your nation.
much love xxxxxx
Hi Heidi,
you card is absolutely gorgeous!!!
I adore the colors and details.
(It's horrible what happened, we thought of you in France.)
I hope you are well.
Have a nice week.
Big hugs, Murielle
Legg inn en kommentar