Dear Heidi,this is such a lovely and wonderful baby card! Love the sweet image and the fab colours. The papers and details are great too! Fantastic work, love it.Big HugssssMoni
wonderful card dear heike I love the stamp and your coloring is great.Hope all is well with youhugs Lia
Dear Heidi,It's absolutely gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.So gorgeous papers.Big hugs, Murielle
A gorgeous card, I love the colours and the layout.Liza x
Så søtt babykort... flott fargelagt og fine detaljer.Tove
Hej Heidi, vilket söt kort. Fint med allt glitter.Kram Sinikka
Such a sweet card Heidi!!
Legg inn en kommentar
7 kommentarer:
Dear Heidi,
this is such a lovely and wonderful baby card! Love the sweet image and the fab colours. The papers and details are great too! Fantastic work, love it.
Big Hugssss
Moni
wonderful card dear heike I love the stamp and your coloring is great.
Hope all is well with you
hugs Lia
Dear Heidi,
It's absolutely gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Big hugs, Murielle
A gorgeous card, I love the colours and the layout.
Liza x
Så søtt babykort... flott fargelagt og fine detaljer.
Tove
Hej Heidi, vilket söt kort. Fint med allt glitter.
Kram Sinikka
Such a sweet card Heidi!!
Legg inn en kommentar