onsdag 14. desember 2011

Pink christmas


I just love this stamp, and I also love pink so this is a really pink christmas card!! This year I have had so little time to make cards, and specially christmas cards. I have been reading all day for my big exam. It is busy when you both work and study. But now there is "only" one and a half years left until I`m done. Then 4 years of studies are done.


I have colored the image with Distress ink and have used a lot of glitter on it. I love it when the image sparkle at christmas. I have also used a lot of snow on the trees and on the sentiment.




Have a wonderful day 


Stamp : Magnolia, stempelglede
Color : Distress ink
Paper : from my left over box
Dies : Magnolia
Other : cheesecloth, pearls, ribbon with snowballs



10 kommentarer:

eba sa...

Å, så nydelig julekort! Absolutt herlig med rosa julekort!! Nå ble jeg inspirert! Det må være en herlig tanke å snart være ferdig med 4 års skolegang, lykke til på eksamenene!!! Ps - "fint" lesevær her i Bergen for tida... :P
Klem - Erna.

Lia sa...

such a wonderful card heidi I love the stamp and the colors are great
hugs Lia

Monique sa...

It is beautifull Heidi ! Good luck with your study. I think it's so good of you to both work and study..... Wow !

Hugs Monique

Kristine sa...

Nydelig kort!! Veldig søtt stempel :) Hva bruker du egentlig som snø??

doris sa...

What a beautiful card and lovely details!!

xoxo doris

Murielle sa...

Perfect colors!!!
It's stunning card, Heidi!!!
I love it!!!
Big hugs, Mumur

Riet sa...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

doris sa...

"Happy New Year" to you!!


xoxo doris

BA sa...

this is just adorable heidi
xoxo BA

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

wow.. i love this one Heidi!!!!!!!