lørdag 2. februar 2013
My first pop-up card ♥
Finnaly a new card from me. It have been so long since I have had the time to create something. I have so much going on right now, so it is to little time for my hobby. But in may I will finish my studies and that will be so wonderful.
This card is for my aunt who I love so much, and I think this card is perfect for her. I hope she will like it . The stamps are so beautiful I think and they look so nice together.The flowers and the pearls are from the Ribbon girl. I love their products.
This is the first time I have made a pop-up card and it was so fun to do. I think Tilda is so cute standing there with a big heart for my aunt
Thank you for visiting my blog, have a wonderful day
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)






5 kommentarer:
What a wonderful card Heidi.
Hugs Riet.xx
What a beautifull card Heidi!
I love it.
Hugs Monique
Kempe fint Heidi, och jag är glad att du fortfarande hittar lite tid att pyssla.
Kul att se lite uppdatering på bloggen din.
Hon kommer absolut tycka om kortet.
Kram Sinikka
Fantastisk nydelig kort.
Klem,Kjersti
such a wonderful card. Hugs Marja
Legg inn en kommentar