I made this card and box for Henrik´s best friend Sara. I think this image is so beautiful. You can get the image here. It is from Crafts and me and they have so many cute images. I have colored it with distress ink and the lovely papers are from my favorite Maja design. Cant wait to get her new beautiful papers for the summer.
This little box was perfect for Sara`s confirmation present
The sentiment is about friendship and it is so beautiful. The box is from Panduro
Hope you liked it and thank you so much for visiting my blog.




3 kommentarer:
This is so wonderful Heidi.
Hugs Riet.xx
Så utrolig flott kort og eske Heidi! Heldige Sara! Motivet er så sart og vakkert, og du pyntet og fargelagt helt nydelig!
Klemmer fra Camilla
Aldeles nydelig kort,eske og motiv.
Jeg lurer på hvor motivet kommer fra.
Klem Anne-Elisabeth
Legg inn en kommentar