søndag 10. november 2013

A card for a little girl ♥

Here is a new baptism card. This time for a little girl. It is a criss cross card and also a shaker card. I really love to make card like this.


I think it is so cute to put some baby charms on the card, and this rocket horse is really one of my favorite charms.


The image is from Magnolia and I have colored with distress. The papers are from Maja design and the flowers from Iamroses. The feathers and the lace are from Panduro.



Here is the inside of the card. A little poem and a little tag






Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting my blog

5 kommentarer:

Monique sa...

That is so pretty Heidi !

Hugs Monique

morkaren sa...

Åee så yndigt, så kan det vist ikke blive mere piget, knus morkaren.

Kristine sa...

Åååå... så NYDELIG!!!
Utrolig søtt kort med såå mange fine detaljer:):)
Superinspirerende, du er så kreativ!

Ingrid Serine sa...

Fantastisk fint kort og god helg!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

Oh Heidi.. your cards are just sweet. I love the adorable embellishments!


wow.. i see your cat is fully grown gosh she is beautiful.
When are you going to breed her?

Gezzz i forgot to tell you... our seal Ragdoll did not like the move, he refused to use the litter box. We did try for a long time but at one point it has gotten so bad that we had to give him up to a quieter place. I have had for the first 8 weeks so much construction going on in the house i think it really made him upset.

hugs