mandag 29. desember 2008

Flyvende Griser / Flying Pigs


Dette kortet ble laget til min gode venninde som elsker griser. Og hva passer vel bedre enn disse søte rosa fra Hanglar & Stanglar? Jeg har fargelagt med Copics tusjene mine og også brukt litt glitter. Blonder fra Kort og Godt og perler fra Panduro.Inni blondene har jeg brukt rosa scrappers floss.


This card was made for a good friend of mine who love pigs! And this flying pigs from Hanglar & Stanglar is so sweet!!
I have colored them with my Copics markers and also added some glitter on. The lace are from Kort og Godt and the pearls from Panduro.Inside the lace I have used some Scrappers Floss.

18 kommentarer:

MichelleO sa...

This is so cute! Snort snort! Love the pigs, and that they are flying! Really cute with the lace and glitter too!

Love it!
HUGS
MichelleO

Rach sa...

this is adorable Heidi, so so sweet. love the hangler pig!! and touches of glitter. hugs rachxx

Lim sa...

This is adorable Heidi... How cute they are... Love the coloring and the details. Beautiful card and your friend will love it!!

I want to wish you a Happy New Year to you and your family. Hope next year bring to you Prosperity, Happiness and Love. Best Wishes my friend!.
Hugs,
LIM

Torill sa...

Kjempesøte:-)
skikkelig festlige griser:-)

Rita sa...

Hi hi, festlig kort. Trolig de eneste grisene som har overlevd jula på mils omkrets ;o)

Her er det ungene som har laget kort i dag, og de vilo absolutt publisere de... Så vi får se om de havner på bloggen min.

Har noen kort på lur, men mange av vennene mine som følger med bloggen. Får vente litt til.

Ha en fortsatt fin romjul!

Dawn sa...

Hello my friend!
Well this has to be the cutest card ever!! I LOVE it!!
Adorable piggies!

Hugs
Dawn
x

eba sa...

Skikkelig søtt kort med nusselige griser! :)
Fortsatt god romjul! :)

Lise ♥ Hverdagsglimt og Kreativiteter sa...

For et utrolig søtt, artig og fint kort. Tipper hun ble kjempeglad for det. :)

Nixe-Moni sa...

This is such a cute card, Heidi. I love the sweet images and your colouring!
Wishing you a very happy new year :o)
Big Hugs
Moni

Renee sa...

Just too cute! Your friend is going to love this card! I love pigs!


PS I've got some wedding pix up on my blog if you want to check em out!

Inger Marie sa...

Hei Heidi :)
For et herlig kort, de grisene var jo bare superduper søte.
Håper du har hatt en fin julefeiring så langt. Ønsker deg en fin feiring av det nye året og et godt og kreativt 2009 :)
God klem fra Inger Marie

Nikki Fairbairn sa...

This is so cute Heidi and I just love those sweet little piggies. Love the glitter and pretty lace. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Camilla sa...

Nä men så söööta:)
passar på att önska dig ett gott nytt år..
Tackar för allt fint som du gjort.
Kram Camilla

Angella sa...

For noe morsomme griser Heidi... nå var det på tide å stikke innom bloggen din igjen... Jeg har kost meg:)

Godt nytt år til deg og dine
Angella

Anonym sa...

Underbart sött kort!

Gott Nytt År vännen!

Kram
Malin

Monique sa...

It's beautifull Heidi !!!
I wish you and your family a happy new year !!!

Hugs Monique

Karin sa...

I love your funny flying pigs card.
Great colours and papers, and the lace is so gorgeous.
But the best part are the flying pigs, really great.

Hugs,
xoxo Karin

Tina sa...

Heidi i love the flying pigs, they are so cute...... just adorable... Happy New Year My Friend. Love & Hugs Tina xx