onsdag 31. desember 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR



I want to wish you all a Happy New Year. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments this year. Its so nice when you took the time to do so.
And visiting your blogs are always so inspiration. There are so many talented ladies out there.
Hope to see many new cards and other creations in your blogs in 2009.

Hugs and love
Heidi

23 kommentarer:

eba sa...

Godt nyttår!
Gleder meg til å se mye mer av alt det fantastiske du lager! :)

Nixe-Moni sa...

**Happy New Year** my dear Heidi. Wishing you all the best for 2009!
There is an Award waiting for you on my blog :o)
Big Hugs
Moni

MichelleO sa...

They are gorgeous! And I too wish you a wonderful new year. It has been a fabulous year meeting so many talented ladies, and making friends across the world... I feel very lucky to call you my friend.
HUGS and I look forward to our future years crafting and chatting!
MichelleO

Tonje sa...

Gledelig nytt år til deg og dine Heidi. Håper du får en hyggelig kveld og et fantastisk flott år!! klem

Rach sa...

Happy new year to you too Heidi, hugs rachxxx

Nikki Fairbairn sa...

Wishing you a wonderful evening Heidi and sending lots of love to you all. Best Wishes for 2009! I am so happy to have met you this year. Love and Hugs, Nikki x

Dawn sa...

Happy New Year to you too my friend!
I hope it's filled with love and friendship and lots of crafting of course!!

Hugs
See you in 2009!!
Dawn
xx

Anonym sa...

Wishing you a very Happy New Year Heidi...been a pleasure getting you know you..what a sweet person you are.
Big Hugs
Carole :-)

Lim sa...

Dear Heidi,

I want to wish you a happy New Year and I hope all your dreams come true. I wish you the best! I'm glad that I have the opportunity to meet you this year and enjoy all your creations. You are an incredible person, sweet and talented. Thank you for always sharing your pictures with us. Big Hugs to you and your adorable boy and girl. :))

Have fun!!

Hugs,
LIM

Beverly Montez sa...

Happy New Year Heidi. Hope you and the family are all well and happy. LOVE the sweet boy and girl new year images you posted. So cute!
love from the USA
Beverly

Rita sa...

Og godt nytt år til deg også, kjære Heidi. Takk for inspirasjon og glede i 2008. Det har vært en glede å følge deg, og bli kjent med deg.

Alle gode ønsker for deg og dine i året som kommer. Gleder meg til fortsettelsen.

Stor klem fra Rita

Renee sa...

Happy New Year to you! I hope you and your family have a wonderful one!

Hugs
Renee

Anki sa...

Gott Nytt År! Hoppas det blir ett glädjefyllt år med massor av ny inspiration och många fina kort + självklart - mycket roligt tillsammans med familj och vänner. Kram - Anki

Tina sa...

Happy New Year to you to my friend, i too look forward to seeing your beautiful creations in 2009....I am so happy you are all together for New Year....Love and Big Big Hugs Tina xxx

Lim sa...

Dear Heidi,

Thank you so much for your kind words. :) You always put an smile in my face when I see you around my blog. Talking about blogs..You have an award in mine.
Hugs,
LIM

Karin sa...

Hi Heidi,

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family. I wish you all the best for this year.
Looking forward in seeing all your new creations.

Big Hugs,
xoxo Karin

Unknown sa...

hi heidi, my friend,
i wish you and your family a happy new year!!
big hugs, bea

doris sa...

Happy New Year

hugs Dorisxxx

Dawn sa...

Hi Heidi
Have got an award for you
Stop on by sometime!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Victoria sa...

Happy New year to you as well dear Heidi. It is a lovely card that you have made us and your blog is one of my all time favourites. I adore your style and colouring.
big hugs and good health to you and your family this year.
love Vicky xxx

ps do you fancy doing a guest designer spot on ABC sometime this year?

Kelly Schelske sa...

To cute these Hanglars are adoarble!!
It is so nice to have met you this year and I look forward to another great year!!

Kelly

Hanne sa...

Kjæreste søteste Heidi,
bedre sent enn aldri kommer jeg susende for å ønske deg et knakende godt nytt år! Jeg har svartfarget samvittighet fordi jeg ikke fikk ferdig noen ting til noen av mine bloggevenner til jul, men jeg er nå glad i deg fordet :)

Håper du får en fin søndag, vennen!
God klem fra Hanne:)

Murielle sa...

Hi Heidi,
I wish you a wonderful year 2009.
Thank you for your nice comments and if you visit my blog.
Hugs my friend
Mumur