mandag 30. mars 2009

DT card Scrappers


Jeg er så stolt av å kunne vise fram de flotte nye stemplene fra Scrappers
De er bare så utrolig søte og jeg bare elsker disse figurene. Mange husker de kanskje fra da de var små?
Denne er fargelagt med Prisma blyantene mine. Papirene er fra Bearly Mine design, blomstene fra prima, brads fra Oriental Trading og bånd fra Rasberry Ribbons. Teksten kommer fra Kreativ Hobby.


I am so proud to show you all the new beautiful stamps from Scrappers
This one is colored with my prisma colors. The papers are from Bearly Mine design, flowers from Prima, brads from Oriental trading and ribbon from Rasberry Ribbons. The text is from Kreativ Hobby.
On the flowers I have used some brown Scrappers floss.


Her er flere stempler fra den flotte kolleksjonen
Here are some more stamps from the wonderful collection

You can order them here



>

11 kommentarer:

IL Cielo di Praga sa...

beautiful card and very nice baby...kiss kiss

Tonje sa...

Hihi.. et do-kort!! Morsomme stempler, dette hadde jo fint passet til et ute-do skilt eller noe slikt også. Du klarer å trylle frem så mye flott, det er alltid så hyggelig å besøke deg!

MichelleO sa...

Ok.. I had to look twice to make sure I was seeing this one! Too funny and I can see some really funny cards with it! Great card!
HUGS
MichelleO

CraftyC sa...

Beautiful card Heidi, those stamps are gorgeous!
Clairexx

Sinikka sa...

Vilken söt troll som sitter på pottan. Jag har beställt två andra.....hoppas att dom kommer snart.
Kortet blev himla söt....
Kram Sinikka

Bente sa...

Hehe! Så herlig stempel!!

Lia sa...

dear heidi,
your card is wonderful I love the baby stamp
hugs lia

Anonym sa...

Vilka kuliga stämplar, och du har gjort ett superfint kort.

//Malin

Terhi sa...

Those stamps are so cute. I asked if they deliver to Finland and now I am waiting for my own stamps...cant wait...and beautiful card you¨ve made.

Hugs, Terhi

doris sa...

Wow... så herlig stempel!!

Doris XX

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten sa...

Hi Heidi, your card looks wunderful, beautiful colorcombination and great lay-out. I dont know if I like these stamps, maybe I have to get use to them.. Lov,e
Jacqueline