lørdag 14. mars 2009

A little hello from me

Just a little note from me today.
Sorry for not visiting you on your blogs girl.
But Henrik is in hospitale and have had a operation in his abdomen.
He have a lot of pain and his father and I are with him all the time.

Now I must jump to bed and get some sleep so I can bee at the hospitale early tomorrow.
Arne is sleeping with Henrik there tonight.

Hugs and love
Heidi

25 kommentarer:

sheffsue sa...

Sorry to hear about Henrik.It is a worry when children are ill. Will keep you and your family in my thoghts and prayers.

Sue x

Rita sa...

Høres skummelt ut, håper bare alt går bra. Tyder på at legene er klokere nå, siden de har operert. Jeg ble ikke klokere av å ha googlet abdomen, men det viktigste er at det går bra med stakkars lille Henrik. Og at det går rette veien, for alles del!
Sov godt, og hent krefter til videre sykebesøk!
Koseknuseklem fra Rita

Nyten sa...

Go bedring!! Håper det går bra med dåke alle:-)

Daffodil Nellie sa...

Sorry to hear your news and thinking of you. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Hugs
Daffodil x

Alina sa...

Oh, Heidi, I'm sorry to read this, I hope he will be better soon!
Many hugs,
Alina

Lise ♥ Hverdagsglimt og Kreativiteter sa...

Mange gode klemmer og positive tanker sendes din vei!

*klemmer*

Lia sa...

dear Heidi,
I'm sorry to read this, i hope he will recovers well from his operation
big hugs lia

Junie sa...

Prayers and BIG HUGS all round !!! Speedy recovery ..

Unknown sa...

ÅÅ nei stakkars liten!!!!
Høres ikkje bra ut! Masse god bedring til han og ta vare på deg sjølv også no, samtidig som du er der for gutten din!

Klem
Jorunn

Kelly Schelske sa...

Heidi, I do hope Henrik is feeling better soon and wish him a very speedy recovery. Thinking of you all!

Hugs, Kelly

P.S. Your blog looks awesome:-)

Torill sa...

Huff!!
Håper alt går bra!! Lykke til!

Pati sa...

Dear Heidi

I am so sorry to read that Henrik is at the hospital. I very much hope that he will get well and he can soon go home again.

BIG hugs & take care!
Pati

debby4000 sa...

Wishing Henrik a speedy recovering and that he is home soon.

Anonym sa...

Oh so sorry to read about Henrik Heidi. I hope all is well now.
Thinking of you sweetie.
Hugs
Carole x

CraftyC sa...

Sorry to hear Henrik is poorly, sending him big hugs!
Clairex

Marte sa...

Huff, det var ikke noe hyggelig å høre om. God bedring til Henrik, jeg tenker på dere!!!

Sinikka sa...

Hoppas att Henrik kryar på sig snart.
Sköt om er.
Kram Sinikka

Inger Marie sa...

Så trist å høre Heidi :)
God bedring til Henrik.
Tenker på dere.
God klem

Anonym sa...

Ojoj hoppas att det går fort med operationen så han slipper ha ont lillstackaren=( Huga...

Jag tänker på er en massa!!

Kramar till dig och din familj!!

Monique sa...

Oh Heidi. I am so sorry to hear this. I hope he feels better soon.

Hugs Monique

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten sa...

Ooohh Heidi, so sorry to hear this. Hope Hendrik is doing fine after the operation!! Whishing lots of love for you and your family. Hope you can take him home soon. Love,
Jacqueline

Leonie sa...

Good luck with your son Henrik and I truly hope he will be without pain again very soon.
I keep my fingers crossed for you and your family and I hope your little boy will be back home soon :D.
xoxo Leonie.

MichelleO sa...

OH my I missed blog visiting this weekend... I so hope he is doing better... I'll keep him in my prayers!
HUGS
MichelleO

Dawn sa...

Awww Heidi I hope Henrik is better soon - it must be a worrying time for you.

hugs to you all

Dawn
xxx

Nixe-Moni sa...

Oh Heidi, I´m so sorry to read this! I really hope Hendrik is feeling better very soon and hope you can take him home very soon too!!
Big Hugs
Moni