I dont have words for saying how happy I was for this gift. A box so beautiful with so many details. And all the things inside(ribbon,stamps,prisma pencils,glimmer mist, pins,and chocolate) You must look at the pictures - it is so many beautiful details. The box is stunning and Tina have colored the image so beautiful. And all those flowers!!!! I dont have words.
Martine and Henrik got some yummy chocolate. And look at all those pins-they are so wonderful.
And the card is stunning too - and it match the box so perfectly .
And the photo of my children was so nice and I have it here on my desk. Love it!
Tina you are amazing!
Thank you again so much.
Hugs and love
Heidi
Martine also love all the things tina sent me.
10 kommentarer:
Det var litt av en pakke du hadde fått, en 40-åring verdig!! og så mange flotte kort, ikke rart du blir overveldet.
Ha en fortsatt fin uke, og god bedring til Henrik. Nå må det jammen ta slutt med all denne syken hos dere. Glad vi ikke smitter gjennom data, for vi har sluppet billig unna i år. Banker hardt i bordet.
God klem fra Rita
Happy Birthday !!!! What a wonderful gift !!! It is my birthday this Friday, hmmm wonder if I will get anything crafty
Wow, Heidi, what a wonderful present, it's really perfect! Enjoy it!
Hugs, Alina
Oh wow, what an amazing gift from Tina Heidi, so pretty and what wonderful goodies, you received so many beautiful cards, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Åh, så fantastisk! For ikke å snakke om alle de flotte kortene du har fått til bursdagen din! Wow....
Wow Heidi, what a wonderful gift you received from lovely Tina. The box is just so gorgeous and all the stamping goodies are really yummy! Enjoy it!
Big Hugs
Moni
Awww wow Heidi that is a beautiful gift - gorgeous
Happy birthday - Oh i wish I'd known!
When was your big day?
Have an award for you on my blog..
hugs
Dawn
x
Happy Birthday !!!!
What a wonderful gift...
Hugs
Doris
How fantastic! Wow I would say you lucky girl... but it is well deserved for sure!
HUGS
MichelleO
Lucky you, to have such a great friend like Tina!! Enjoy all your things!! Love,
Jacqueline
Legg inn en kommentar