
Dette kortet er til en kjær venn som akkurat har operert i foten sin. Jeg synes så synd på henne. Men i dag var jeg oppom med dette kortet og masse sjokolade.
Hanglar stempelet er malt med Copic tusjene mine. Papirene kommer fra restekassen mens pynten er kjøpt på Ebay. Det er et sted jeg synes det er utrolig kjekt å handle.

This card is for my friend who is just operated in her foot - I feel so sorry for her.
The image is from Hanglar, colored with my copics. The text is printed by me and it says : Hope to see you on your feet again soon
The papers are some leftovers, button and tag from Ebay. I really love to shop at Ebay.
Thank you all for the nice comment on Henrik`s birthday. He had a wonderful day with the family.
He think it is so fun to read the words you left for him.
25 kommentarer:
Stilig "God bedring" kort:O) Sporty løsning!!! Kjempe herlig stempel, nydelig fargelegging:O)
Klem, Nancy.
Fabulous Heidi, love that Hanglar girl!
Hugs, Kelly
What a gorgeous card Heidi,l love the image and colour.
Hugs Riet.x
For en koselig oppmuntring til en venn :) NYdelig kort, nydelig fargelagt, og stilig ordspill! :D
hello sweet heidi.. what a cute card!!!
i love love how you have colored her jogging suit
fabulous card
klem :-) auf wiedersehen.. bye bye :-)
Så herlig "kom i form" kort! :) En sprek løsning, dette likte jeg godt, vennen! :)
Håper du har det bra!!
Godklem fra meg
Very beautiful card, Heidi, in the most beautiful colours!
I couldn't visit your blog for a few days, it was a problem, I had it myself with my blog, so Happy delated birthday to Henrik!
Hugs, Alina
What a lovely card. Love that image. And you made a really fitting text with it!! Hope your friend will be on her feet soon!! Love,
Jacqueline
hello sweet heidi.
thank you so much for hopping on my blog and your kind comment.
finally i can click over to yours.. for Jacque it is still not working
hugs
claudia
For et supert 'godbedrings-kort'! =0)
Dette sammen med sjokolade får nok humøret opp på venninnen din!
Takk for kommentarene i bloggen min, setter veldig stor pris på dem! Gleder meg til å se dine nyervervede stempler i bruk! =0)
Klem,
Aud
Hi Heidi,
Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Lovely colours and adorable Hanglar.
Have a nice week.
Hugs, Mumur
Lovely card Heidi !!
Hugs Monique
Gorgeous card Heidi and I love the sweet Hanglar girl. I love the tag and buttons. I hope your friend recovers quickly after her operation. Big Hugs, Nikki x
Så stilig kort av typen "god bedring"!
Åå så herlig bli bra igjen kort!!!
Så stilig med et joggemotiv!!
Lekre varme farger!
Ser du har fått riktig logo til scrappetoppen også!! Bra jobba!
Klem til deg min venn,
Jorunn
What a stunning card, dear Heidi! Love the fab colours and the super cute image.
Big Hugs
Moni
Så artig kort, kjempefint. Tipper hun ble veldig glad :-D
Klemmer
Superfint + vilken bra text du fick till också! Ha en underbar dag! Själv är jag hemma med en febrig son. Kram - Anki
What a lovely card for your friend, I feel for her, as I recently broke my foot and had a long time on crutches (not fun).
Very sweet card! I love your pretty coloring. =)
Hugs
Jodi =)
What a darling card! :)
Check out my blogto see reviews on The Original Scrapbox creative products!
I just LOVE your coloring. You do such beautiful work.
Heidi, I finally got advice from Tanja and now I can see you!! lol...What a precious card...just love it and your colors are so beautiful,...Hugs..Jacque
Härligt kort! Och Grattis i efterskott till Henrik!!
Ha en härlig kväll vännen!!
Kram!
Lovely card Heidi... Wow!!
Hugs
Doris xx
Legg inn en kommentar